PhD in Medical Science,
Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist, Consultant for Health Grid Inc.
105 Chestnut St., Unit 36
Needham, MA 02494
- Dr. Zheng's Second Book -
Dr. Zheng's second book is published！ Find out how acupuncture and herbs helps treats common diseases from allergies to IBS. Read More. Click here to order.
- Graduate of the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, the most prestigious institution of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in China.
- 5-year residence training in the hospital of Beijing University of Chinese Medicine in neurology, cardiology, nephrology, pneumology, lemology, gastrointestinology, gynecology, and surgery of TCM.
- 3-year apprenticeship with Dr. Zhao Shaoqin, a world-recognized practitioner of Chinese medicine, the son of the president of the Imperial Hospital of the Qing Dynasty of China.
- Ph.D. trained in neuroscience at the Medical College of Ohio.
- Professor and clinical supervisor of New England School of Acupuncture.
- Researcher in the Dept. of Anesthesia in Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Staff acupuncturist at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute.